Sunday, April 04, 2010

Welcome!



Hello. =)
So, this is all new to me. I've been really wanting to make a craft blog for sometime now, and now I finally did! I really got inspired to do it after I read Disney's blog- Ruffles and Stuff.

First, I'll start by telling you all a little about moi. I'm 25 and I work in a salon as a hair stylist. I absolutely LOVE doing hair. I also have a graphic design degree. So I tinker what that on the side. I also do photography for fun. Here is my photography website if your interested in taking a peek:
Photography By Fallan

I live with my husband, Adam and our two kitties, Rem & Zo (short for Remi & Zoe). They're like our kids and I love taking photos of them, so I may share some amusing ones from time to time. They can be quite entertaining.

I also LOVEEEEE crafting! I have since I was little. My mom is quite crafty as well. People always ask me, what 'cant' you do?! I guess I am a jack of all trades.
Anyway, that's enough about me for now. Feel free to comment on anything, anytime.
Now I am going to work on some posts of some crafts that I have recently done.
Have a GREAT afternoon!

Photobucket









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails