Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Monogrammed Soap Dispenser

So I have been wanting something fancier for a soap dispenser in my bathroom.
I have also been seeing people do little makeovers of bottles....AND I have been wanting to do more vinyl projects, so....put the two together and BOOM....this is what I came up with!


 

I bought this ceremic-ish soap dispenser for like $2 at a local surplus store. I like the netrual color to it (because I always thing that way...I like to change things too often!)
But....I did not like the image on it. Its alright...but not what I wanted, but the price was right!
This is the front.

 

This is the back. It says No 349 or something like that. I am going to use this side, since there is less to cover.
I went to my Cricut cartridges and looked to see what I could put on there. I decided I just wanted a monogram of our last name with some sort of frame around it.

 

So that is what I did!
I cut it out of black vinyl. Stuck it on like a sticker. Made sure to cover the No 349 thingy on the back. 
PERFECT! So freakin easy! And QUICK!
And it looks so much better in my bathroom then the generic soap bottles that I normally have. Now I need to pick up a couple more for my kitchen and my other bathroom.

If you dont have a Cricut or anything thing that does that sort of thing, either cut by hand with an exacto knife, or...I am sure decals and stickers would work too!

Photobucket 

Linking to these Parties:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails