Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Dozen

 So today I came across this blog called 2nd cup of Coffee. Linda from 2nd cup of Coffee posts a Random Dozen questions on her blog every week for people to answer on their own blog and then link to her blog. I thought it looked like fun, so I am trying it. I used to fill out the little surveys you see on Facebook & Myspace...so why not in BlogLand?!



1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
Hmm...I think I enjoy hosting parties, but I do like to attend them too!
But I don't usually get to do either too often, just once in a while.

2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
Uhh, hmm.... ya know, I am really not sure. The only thing I can think of at the moment is my 101 Dalmatians themed 7th b-day party. 
(haha, interesting huh?)


3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
These are things I don't usually think of....I just hope the world just becomes a better place for everyone to live.....and world peace! (haha)

4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
The warmth and the ability to make me feel happy just sitting outside listening to nature.

5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Well...I have to say bring my own gift. I like to put thought into something and get creative.

6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Oh thats a toughy....but probably house cleaned (I hate cleaning...ugh)

7. What song describes your mood today?
Boy, these questions are making me think....
"Clap your Hands" by Sia (makes me want to dance and clap my hands, duh)

8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
Well, since it has been only a little over a year since we have been married, I still 'own' everything, but at the moment, my feet are on the braided rug we got, so I am kind of using it.

9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked (the FroYo version is great also!)

10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Last week....def.

11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
Oh there are so MANY! Right now, I am thinking of Peanut Butter M&M's

12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Music...def. (my word of the night, I guess, haha)


Photobucket



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails