Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hoo are you Tuesday...

1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
Of course! I try to wait until Thanksgiving to start, but like this year, I have been making a lot of my gifts this year, and I started before Thanksgiving, so...I HAD to listen to Christmas music. It gets you in the Christmas-y mood. =)

2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
I would LOVE to get my shopping done early...it would be so much less stressful. But...I am a bit of a procrastinator and I usually can't wait to give the gifts. So...it's hard for me to shop through the year. I usually start in November though. This year since I wanted to make quite a bit of a gifts, I started in October. But I am discovering, that maybe I should of started a little sooner.

3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
Not really. I try to be reasonable and not go crazy. I do like to spend equal or make equal gifts for my sisters and then my niece and nephews. I just always have been that way. I try anyway. (Though I have to say....girls are easier than boys!)
I don't really have a limit for my husband or my mom. I also don't have any kids, so I don't have to worry about that right now.

4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
YES! I loveeeeeee giving out Christmas cards, and I get SOOO excited when I get some in the mail. I usually try to make a photo card online. Since we don't have any kids, my husband usually wants me to make sure I include a photo of our cats if possible. Haha.
I display all the cards we get for as long as possible. Then I cut the photos out of the photo cards and bring them to work and hang them on my mirror (I'm a hairstylist).


5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
A little of both. Except I think I enjoy it a little more than stress out. I think if I can start to shop or craft earlier in the year, then there would be even less stress and more enjoying!




Photobucket




NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails