Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fabric Pumpkins!

Time to decorate for FALL!
My favorite time of year!....well, one of them! haha...
I wanted to make some new decor, so.....
I found this tutorial for fabric pumpkins at Sunshine In My Soul and decided to try it.
Mine didn't end up turning out like Holly's, but that's okay, they're still cute. It took me probably a couple hours to make this many. My thoughts were to make a bunch and give a few away. BUT....I decided they all look best together in a big group! So...I might have to make some more. Owell. :P
I have them displayed in one of my bay windows.
(I live in an apartment on the top floor...excuse the cars outside the window)







Photobucket

I am linking to these Parties:


Visit thecsiproject.com



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up          party!

Sumo Sweet Stuff




13 comments:

Nicole Stallworth said...

How cute!

Melissa said...

Hi! I am new to your blog and to the blooging world! I simply love this ides!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hope you will stop by and follow simple as 1-2-3!

Kudos to you!! Love it!!

Fallan said...

Thanks Nicole & Melissa!
Melissa- What is the link to your blog? You're profile doesn't want to come up when I click on your name to get to it.

Lindy said...

These little pumpkins are adorable. Sew Cute! I'm a new follower!

Fallan said...

Thanks Lindy! I am now a follower of your blog too!!

J. Paige said...

Your pumpkins turned out adorable!

Christy said...

Aww, I love the pumpkins, and the different fabrics each one shows off are great!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

WOW, your pumpkins are a-DOR-able!!! I am so incredibly impressed!!!

Fallan said...

Thanks everyone! =)

Stacey said...

I'm diggin' your fabric choices and the fact that you went away from the traditionally orangey pumpkin choice. I think I need to make some of these myself!

Fallan said...

Thanks Stacey! I agree...I'm glad I tried other colors than just orange. It brings in more fall colors. They are pretty easy to make. Hope you end up trying it!

Fallan said...

Thanks Alison! I am going to go check it out right now!!

Sandy Ang said...

They look great !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails