Saturday, July 10, 2010

Penguin Pillow

Hello Everyone! 
Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been busy with work....and SUMMER! I have made quite a few projects, I just hadn't gotten around to posting them. So...here goes one of a few post for today. =)

I made my mom a stuffed Penguin for her birthday. She LOVESSS Penguins. I wanted something cute and not your usual black and white penguin. So this is what I came up with. I used patterned fabric for all the pieces. I cut them all out. The body is kind of a pear shape. I then used some Heat N Bond to stick it to the body, then I zig-zag stiched around all the pieces. The black parts of the eyes are just a piece of felt that I glued on with Fabric Glue. Then I sewed the front & back today and stuffed it. 
She ended up LOVING it!...(of course, hehe)

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails